Saturday, September 11, 2010

Why The Switch? My First Review

The change from the 91 Challenge to The Review


  When I first began the 91 Challenge, I intended to provoke scientific research to study some new findings based on gematria.  I wanted healthy alternatives to the chemotherapy and radiation treatments, the surgical removals and inhumane clinical pokes and prods that torture cancer patients on a daily basis.  I prayed about it often.  But like most divination (and gematria is divination because you can tell the future with it) it provokes greedy ends.  I'm humiliated to admit that I used it to that end and am now paying the price for it in a big way of which I will not mention.  So I have to abandon that avenue and seek other forms of release.  And pray relentlessly that God sees fit to make researchers to find healthy alternatives that work with our bodies instead of against it.  Think foods to eat, lifestyle changes, etc.,   Of course, God does things his own way and it isn't my place to ask why.  It is only my place to obey.  After all, He has our best interest at heart.  So I have deleted previous posts on here to make sure that I have no more to do with it.


We are suppose to turn to Him for what ails us anyway, right?  We are suppose to rely on him.  But know this, God gave the green herb and its seed to heal the nations.  (Rev 22:2 and Gen 1:29-31)  And with that, I would like to refer my serious readers in search of cures to a great blog called "The Healing of a Nation The Hebrew People"  Which is my first review, btw, and a good one at that.


Posted by The COFAH Network Blog, this is a blog full of natural cures.


I just like the whole feel and look of this blog. From the eye catching orange and red colors used in the layout to the presentation of the information.  It is the information for which I have scoped out this blog, btw, and is completely relevant to my own previous findings using gematria.  I like that they completely define the condition before embarking on the cures.  I like that they are presenting natural cures that work with the body.  I like that they give you references to places where you can purchase some of the ingredients they recommend.  And I appreciate their openness to conventional medicines where needed.  Most herbalists and natural healers do not like conventional medicine and will usually scare you to death from seeing the doctor, all the while you are in pain and suffering.  (You know, some of us are not fortunate enough to have natural healers or herbalists available in our area!  Small town U.S.A has NOT got it going on!) It may not seem like they do condone conventional medicine, but they do in fact recommend you seek medical advice along with some of the cures for safety purposes. And they have videos!  Always a nice feature!  That is what I do like.  


What I don't like is the fact that they expect us to understand some of the terminology such as "diaphorectic."  What does that mean? 


 Thank God for Google ;-) But I don't like having to search up words during my research of other things.  It feels like a treasure hunt where one clue leads to another and another and another.... it gets annoying. 


As much as I loved the blog, it is wise not to think too much on bad things such as health issues.  The mind needs a little laughter to balance things out :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment